Thursday, August 5, 2010

Miss Brain Washer...!!


Oh god ! new Miss Brain Washer is here...damn ! just can't believe my own friend be a Brain Washer...I don't want to mention her stupid name...just called her Miss B... she not just a Brain Washer,but she a backstabber too...WTH ?! why she do this to Eyra and I ?! why ?!
Eyra and I was so disappointed got a friend like that...
Oops ! not friend anymore but EX-friend...
Plus this Miss B is very rude when people being serious
And sometimes she like an Evil Clown... hohoho...
Want to know why I her like an Evil Clown ?
B'coz when people being serious talking to her...she talk back with her STUPID jokes....
Well...what to do...people changes,brain changes,heart changes,manners changes but Miss B changes like HELL !!

To Miss B,don't you realize that we help you every time you're in problems ??
Is this the way you pay back our sacrifice ?!
How cloud you do this to us ?!
One more thing, Don't you remember your foster sister is just yours Brain Washer !!
Don't be selfish ! who taught you to be selfish ?! I never taught my friend like this !!
Well maybe Eyra and I wrong choose a friend...a friend like you...
Well this time you're too extreme....
And this time,Eyra and I will not forgive you as usual...
We want you come and seek of apologize...
If you realize your fault....